I Had To Get One Last Word In About This Election: A Letter To Americans
The Reason I Had To Voice My Opinion One Last Time
Yesterday, I found myself having some very aggravating discussions with people I never cared to have a discussion with, in the first place. Then I came back to my own Facebook page to vent a little, and I will admit that my tone was anger. So, I did say exactly how I felt about this situation we are in right now with this election, and believe me, I still do not apologize for that. I am extremely tired of seeing support for a most disgusting uneducated man for President, and I'm being nice in that description. However, trust me, I will not be so amiable as this little note of mine continues. Make no mistake, it's not that I care if you don't like Hillary; I, myself, am not the biggest fan of hers. Even so, some must have liked her a lot more than they liked Bernie, because she is the one on the ballot.
Let's Look At Hillary Shall We
Therefore, these are the two we have ended up with. These are the candidates’ voters must now decide about, and hey; I've always been fine with a divisive output, even if I thought the person who won was not the right choice. It never concerned me to a point of angst. Nevertheless, People, the game has changed this year when you add this type of person in on the ticket to run this country such as a Donald Trump. Granted, Hillary has a few scandalous question marks surrounding her, but at least she has knowledge of what it takes to run this country, and as of yet, we have not seen any type of proof or actions that has taken away from her abilities and qualifications for this job. However, I want to play fair, and as I will list some of Trump’s scandals; I suppose it only right I list the ones we hear on a constant basis of Hillary’s. Here goes…
Last and Certainly Least; Donald Trump
Then, we have Donald. Ugh! My body gets tired just thinking about how bad he could screw up the world. If you think, people in this world are already stressed and fight anxiety along with depression-just wait. If this THING wins we will be killing each other left and right. Suicides will be on the rise, and races will be at war like they never have been before. Pretty much, you will have voted the Devil in. Christians, you were taught to keep that devil away, and you are the main ones letting him in. How is he the devil you may ask? Let me list the ways! And I say that with the biggest deep breath in and out, shaking my limbs to loosen up, because that's what it takes when I have to spit out all the atrocities that make up Donald Trump! I’ll go ahead and admit; I will not be able to list them all, but here goes! I’ll give it my best shot!
- He urged protestors to beat up reporters at his rallies.
- He makes fun of disabilities.
- He has stated that women should be punished for having abortions even if it was a life-saving issue.
- He says we should deport all immigrants, and Muslims.
- He calls Mexicans rapists and murderers, and suggests all Muslims terrorists.
- He will not deny receiving support from the KKK and the Russian President.
- He refuses to release his tax returns and admits he has used the government system to evade them. He calls it smart on his part!
- He has been known not to pay his bills, and he has shafted hard-working people who have done jobs for him.
- He constantly degrades women by calling them pigs, and laughing about grabbing women by the….well you know!
- The worst one yet; He rapes 13-year-old little girls and will go on trial for that.
- It was recently discovered that he indeed had ties with the mob and lied about that as well.
- The scariest of all; he refuses to rule out using nuclear weapons to take down ISIS…
Pictures Tell A Thousand Stories
WHEW! AM I THROUGH YET? NO, WELL THEN, I’LL TRY TO CARRY ON!! (Wiping brow)
- He claims he spent 102 million dollars to charities, but no proof can be found, but there is proof he took money from his own charity to buy a six ft. painting of himself.
- He has hired a suspicious number of advisers who have done work on behalf of Vladimir Putin.
- He has been a plaintiff in at least 1,900 lawsuits and a defendant in 1,500 more give or take.
- He has disrespected and insulted the gold star family of Captain Khan.
And I am exhausted folks, but there is so much more of his documented antics. It’s insanely ridiculous.
My Bottom Line
I do not want to make enemies, but being a mom to a daughter and a young son, both whom I want to grow up with respectable values; I could not sit by with all the hateful words of this man. They don't watch news much, but they don't have to. It is all over the Internet and when my son plays his game with his friends; I've even had to stop some controversy from hateful little kids. No, I don't blame them. I blame the parents, but I would like to give an example of what a future kid will grow up to be under Donald Trump.
This is the conversation as I heard it between my ten-year-old son and a few other boys his age.
My son: Shut up, I like Mexicans!
The other boys: Well, Donald Trump is going to build that wall and keep those Mexicans out!
My son: (almost crying) You better shut up! I will blow that wall up!
Me: Alright, that is enough. Get off the game for tonight. (consoling my son)
Now, if you tell me after that list I posted that you cannot deny, and the story I just told you, that we will not be in trouble with a President elect like Donald Trump, all I can say is I'll pray for you!!
I am done.
A Bit of Humor With A Whole Lot of Truth! Parental Discretion Advised. Sensitive People WARNED!
© 2016 Missy Smith
More by this Author
A discussion about trying to accept a president who doesn't want to address a major issue such as climate change. What will happen? Will we survive?
My gift to all on this Thanksgiving. It's about Reflection and trying to keep a positive outlook in an ever-changing world. It's about fairness and at the end Thankfulness. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!