Donald Trump Has the Secret
Trump the Marketing Guru
Donald Trump has proved to the world that he is a good businessman, strategic thinker and a fantastic marketing guru and the outrage, happiness and public reactions have caused a stir throughout the world with public protests in a few States as well as threats to exit America as he set out to become the 54th American President. Trump started his campaign by saying that he would win the elections and that there is nothing too big to dream and his campaign was not a simple political campaign but a forceful brand with the right people standing by his side. His campaign began almost two years ago and there has never been more news and media coverage on a political candidate then Donald. His slogan " Make America Great Again" was exactly what the people wanted to hear, they all want change and they all want America to be the greatest country in the world but will Trump a simple businessman with a silver tongue live up to the expectations of the people and can he make America great again? Well if he can't make America great again he will make himself some money with the sales of his cap which comes in various colours. A great idea for a campaign and it captures the heart of every American.
Who is Donald Trump?
Donald was born in New York in 1946 and his parents Fred and Elizabeth Trump were wealthy property developers. Donald was expelled from school at the age of 13 and was sent to military school. He began a career in property under his father's wing and has filed for bankruptcy in his businesses 6 times. He is worth over $4 billion today and has also been a celebrity on television making appearances in films and doing his own reality show " The Apprentice." Donald has been married three times and has five children and 8 grandchildren. He is the chairman of the Trump Organisation and he has wanted to run for president since 1988. He spent $1 million in2013 on research into becoming the president and decided to campaign after his announcement in 2015. Trump did receive financial aid from his father as a businessman but he has also made a brand out of himself and his success has led him to the White House.
Secret Successes of a businessman
The red cap has become a popular item in America because of it's slogan. Americans have pride and want to make America great again and this cap was sold out and people are still looking for it.
Did you Vote for Trump?
Do you think Donald Trump will be a good president?See results without voting
He has many sayings and the words that have come out of his mouth unfiltered set the tone for a confused American public as he spoke of building a wall to keep the Mexicans out, sending the refugees back to where they come from and the banter with Hillary Clinton gave him a few more steps into the lead. People have been thinking what he has been saying and even though some of what was said came out as racist, sexist and politically incorrect, people voted for him and the reason for that is because he told the people that he would make changes and as it is Donald Trump the man who takes risks, thinks big and won't accept anything but the best, he might actually get the country right.
Some of his sayings that have stuck with the people and have sparked a media frenzy;
- Make America Great Again
- I am going to be the next American President
- There is no dream too big
- I am going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it
- I have many gay friends but I am a traditionalist
- The only thing Hillary has got going for her is the woman card
- Obama has been the worst president we have ever had
- I promise to make real changes
- thousands of Americans have been killed by illegal immigrants
- Healthcare costs are more than mortgage costs
- We have spent $6 trillion on the wars in the Middle East
- When Hillary ran the state department $6 billion was missing, how do you lose $6 billion?
- Syrian refugees could be a Trojan horse
- illegal immigrants should be deported
- Vladimir Putin is a "Leader"
- If black lives don't matter then go back to Africa
Trump has come up with so many statements and sayings that has shocked the country and the world and many of them were taken out of context but a lot of them were not. Either way he has made the news and words that were spoken gave him more media attention which makes you think that he did it on purpose.
"America is a nation of believers, dreamers and strivers that is being led by a group of censors, critics and cynics."
President Donald Trump
Why Trump Has the Secret
Most of us have heard of the book "The Secret" and it has worked for a number of people because it is all about mind power and believing and thinking that you can achieve whatever you want. Donald Trump wanted to run for president and once he began his campaign trail, said to the American public, "I am your next President." He is the 54th President of U.S.A. Trump has said that "there is no dream too big" and he is proof of that. He also told the public that "America would accept nothing but the best" and he means it. Trump has successfully become a good businessman with goals that he has set out to achieve and has achieved them but his biggest goal was to win the election and his dream was to become the president. "A powerful and creative source" are words in the book that have inspired others to become a powerful (president) and creative (Make America Great Again - slogan) source.
Donald Trumps Plans as a Republican President
Not many of us understood what Trump's future plan is for America and many fear that he might want to cause a war as his arrogance seems to complicate matters but the truth is that his aim is to "Make America Great again" and he has said many things about other presidents in foreign countries but his main focus is on America.
- Clean up Corruption - drain corruption in politics and add new ethics
- Protect the American workers - insuring that Americans get work before immigrants do
- Restore security and the constitutional rule of law - reducing crime, violence and rugs with a task force to help the police and more funding
- Replacing the affordable care Act -
allowing Americans to deduct childcare and eldercare from their taxes and incentivise businesses to provide childcare on site
- Removal of Undocumented immigrants - imposing criminal charges against illegals and prison sentences for those who try to return as well as building the wall to stop illegal immigrants from entering without permission
- Middle Class tax relief -
an economic plan to grow the economy and create new jobs with tax reductions for middle class families with kids
- End the offshoring Act -
discourage companies from laying off workers in order to relocate
- American energy and infrastructure Act -
private and public partnerships tax incentives
- School choice and education opportunity Act -
giving parents the choice to send their kids to public or private schools with more affordable college funds.
Trump does intend to build a fence on the border of U.S.A and Mexico due to illegal immigrants coming through. He told America that the criminals and drug dealers are the ones coming through illegally and that he intends to stop this from happening by getting stricter with border control and building a wall to keep outsiders out.
Donald Trump and his Cabinet
Trump's transition into the White House will include the following members of staff;
- Vice President - Mike Pence the Governor of Indiana
- Chief of Staff - Reince Priebus
- Secretary of State - Rudy Giuliani/ John Bolton
- Secretary of the Treasury - Steven Mnuchin/ Tom Barrack
- Secretary of Defence - Jeff Sessions/Duncan Hunter/Jim Talent
- Attorney General - Rudy Giuliani/ Trey Gowdy
- Secretary of the Interior - Sarah Palin
- Secretary of Agriculture - Sid Miller
- Secretary of Commerce - Jack Welch/Lew Eisenberg/Carl Paladino
- Secretary of Health/ Human Services - Dr Ben Carson/Betsy McCaughey
- Secretary of Energy - Harold Hamm/ Sarah Palin/Kathleen Hartnett White
- Secretary of Veterans Affairs - LT General Michael Flynn/ Lt. Gen Keith Kellogg
- Secretary of Homeland Security - Richard Burr/ Rudy Giuliani/Joe Arpaio
- National Security Advisor - General Michael Flynn
- CIA Director - Mike Rogers
Trumps cabinet has not yet been complete but these are the hopefuls for the positions. His staff will also include daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner and founder of PayPal Peter Thiel.
Trumps Winning Speech
© 2016 Natasha Pelati