The images of verses used in my articles, unless otherwise states, are courtesy of Bible Hub/Bible Pic.
A scripture based blog site. Here is what you should know:
1. Some of these articles are controversial. Not only do I get into heavy topics surrounding the scriptures, but I also touch upon the different denominations, Abrahamic religions, and movements them. This incluides Roman Catholicism, Judaism, Hebrew Israelites, etc.
2. I avoid arguments related to the real names of the Father and Son because I am still learning this, but I use the traditional names in my articles to reach out to others. One day I will do an article showing their real names.
3. I will accept any arguments so long as:
A) You have read the entirety of the article and the links within it.
B) You use it based on a scriptural and/or any other fact-based foundation.
C) You do not resort to unneeded insults, excessive rude language, or anything similar towards me or another individual.
4. The sources I use do not reflect my views 100%. The only thing I affirm that I agree with is the content I provide from it.
5. Although there are some nonscriptural articles, this will be a primarily scripture based profile. I may do some more of those in the future. I am still accepting comments on them.
Peace and blessings and all praises to the Most High.